Sunday, May 29, 2011

It is Damn Hard to Get A Picture of Your Foot


Honestly, no pictures of feet are very attractive, but this is the best I could do. My apologies.

I made myself an ankle bracelet today. Well, actually I made it the other day, and since I am math and pattern impaired, the charms were all over the place. My mom took one look at it, counted it out and told me how many chains between each charm, and where to start. That's why I love her. So, I did it and now I have some pretty body jewelry. I don't think I've ever had an ankle bracelet, so now's the time!

I have to get working on something for my sister. I can't think of what to make. The current item I tried to make is making me feel like a retarded giraffe. I can't get it to work out, no matter how hard I try. Ah well, I like to keep busy, so something will hit me eventually.

And, after multiple tries at things, I went for these earrings. Pretty and delicate, but with a little black onyx bead to make 'em more tough. Hope my sister likes them!

No comments:

Post a Comment