Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 10 and 11: Ummm....uh.....

So, on Day 10 of my craft challenge, I got kind of busy.  I had to go shopping for a new bed for my daughter, and after shopping, I went to drink wine and visit a friend- HEY, these things must be done to maintain sanity.

However, I guess I did a few things to further my creativity.  I spent quite a bit of time photographing all the baby knits my mom made on her 3 week vacation in Florida.  The woman is her own cottage industry.  You should see the adorable little things she has made.

In addition, I went shopping at IKEA and bought a beautiful print FOR 99 CENTS that inspires me, and a new light for my lightbox, which I got set up in my craft room.  So, take that craft challenge!  I'm also posting a ring I made the other day, just to add to this day as far as making stuff.  I made it 2 days ago, but this is my blog and I'll do what I wanna.  Have a great day!
My great new lightbox finally has the right lighting

This print was 99 cents!  So lovely- I just have to find a place to hang it!

This wire wrapped ring I'm keeping.  It reminds me of coffee- my fave beverage!



No comments:

Post a Comment