Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 9: Pale Pink and Pretty!

When I was first learning how to make jewelry and wire crochet, I bought these really pretty pale pink pearls (what alliteration!).  Anyhow, the necklace never sold, and I hated it after a while, so tonight I chopped it up, and restrung it on beading line and hung it from a suede cord repurposed from another necklace.

Have I mentioned that I am trying to complete this 30 day challenge WITHOUT BUYING ANYTHING NEW.  That's how big my pile of junk is in my craft room.  I could technically be busy FOR DAYS just by using up what I have.  That's part of the challenge.  To rip apart things, dig through things and see if I can make something of them.

I put it up for sale- here's a pic.  I'm proud of myself.  9 days- nearly 1/3 of the way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment